WE HAVE MOVED BACK TO WWW.BEBELOVESHOP.COM WITH MORE GREAT FACILITIES SUCH AS LOG IN CHECK YOUR INFO, TOKENS OR BONUS!! EVERYTHING DONE IN ONE COMPLETE WEBSITE!! VISIT TODAY!! WWW.BEBELOVESHOP.COM

*READY STOCK* Miyome Multi Repair Essence


This is me before using MIYOME.. My skin dull, pimples, oily, blackheads and whiteheads make me no confidence and feel shame to meet people. Even that kid also fairer a lot than me!!! OMG!!!


This is me after using MIYOME for THREE MONTHS!!! UNBELIEVABLE BUT ITS FACT!!! I getting fairer and my skin problems getting less and getting balance...


This NEW ME without makeup~~ See the different? Believe or not its up to u o~~


My skin now getting better and better... My pores and scars getting less and invisible... Without any foundation only a bit loose powder, I look perfect!!! I really love MIYOME... Till now I'm still using it~~~




!! HOT SALE ITEM !!


Recommended by me too! Because IT really changed my life~~



** Item Description **

MIYOME MULTI REPAIR ESSENCE is suitable for all ages and all skin types. You could have a clearer, fairer, radiant and perfect complexion. It gives you the glow that you have never dreamed of.

It is made by 100% herbal formulation. No acidic is included.

** Specification **

INGREDIENTS:
- Lactic Acid
- Glycerin
- Allantoin
- Aloe Vera


EFFECT:
a) Remove Pimples
b) Visible big pores
c) Remove Acnes
d) Remove Blackheads
e) Sweat Stain
f) Whitening effect
g) Balancing oil secretion
h) Remove skin residue (outer layer)
i) Lightening pigmentation
j) Improving skin complexion
k) Maintaining skin moisture.


SUITABLE FOR
- All Kind of skin problem
- All ages


100% 合格及通過馬來西亞衛生部檢驗
100%
Qualified and tested through the Ministry of Health Malaysia

@ NO MERCURY
@ NO HYDROQUINONE
@ NO STEROID
@ NO ARSENIC
@ NO LEAD
@ NO COPPER
@ NO CADMIUM
@ NO CHROMIUM






Name: Rosni Bte Mohd Salleh
Age: 34
Career: Accountant
Comment:

"30 October 2009 - Masalah muka saya yang berminyak dan berjerawat bermula dari saya bekerja sebagai akauntan di sebuah syarikat swasta di Labuan F.T. Saya terlalu sibuk sehingga kadang-kadang saya terpaksa balik lewat malam. Di samping itu, saya juga sibuk dengan dua orang anak saya yang masih kecil. Gara-gara semua ini, saya telah mencuba bermacam-macam jenis product penjagaan kulit tetapi masih tiada perubahan bagi muka saya. Dalam bulan 8, 2009, saya terjumpa dengan kawan saya yang menjual product MIYOME dan dia galakkan saya mencuba MIYOME NIGHT CREAM. Pada mulanya saya kurang percaya dengan apa yang dia puji pasal MIYOME. Tetapi selepas saya guna MIYOME setiap malam selama 2 minggu, perubahan baik yang amat ketara di muka saya. Saya amat gembira kerana MIYOME betul-betul mengubahkan muka saya dan kehidupan saya. Sekarang saya hanya guna MIYOME selang dua hari tetapi masih mampu menjaga muka saya sebaiknya. Saya ingin ucapkan ribuan terima kasih dengan MIYOME kerana ianya betul-betul telah mengembalikan seri dan keyakinan diri saya.
From,
Rosni Bte Mohd Salleh"




Name: Wong Ai Chi
Age: 21
Career: Student
Comment:

"Saturday, May 06, 2006 - I wish to share with you what MIYOME has done to me. It boosts my self-confidence. I used to suffer from Acnes, higger pores. I tried numerous ways and spent a lot of money to cure them but to no avail.
But a few weeks after using MIYOME, I have totally changed. I have now got a fairer, radiant and smoother complexion. It's so.... good that I’m now sharing with you and all my friends of my experience with MIYOME.
From,
Wong Ai Chi"




Name: Sabrina Wai
Age: 23
Comment:

"Friday, April 07, 2006 - I was skeptical at first when a friend of mine approached me on MIYOME. I finally tried MIYOME after my friend’s persistent advice and encouragement. After a few weeks, symptoms disappeared. All my other friends told me that I now look fairer and my Acnes are gone forever. Now, I have no problem taking photos of myself. In the beginning, there are some symptoms appeared.

After my friend's advice and encouragement-I tried a week more. From there onwards, all friends told me I have fairer complexion, reducing of Acnes. Now, I have more confidence to take photo as I’m now the fairest and beautiful among them all."




Name: Shannie
Age: 26
Comment:

"Monday, February 06, 2006 - I have never had my problem with my skin since childhood. Things started to go wrong during my university days. My face was full of Acnes and Pimples. It failed to improve even after I tried so many skin care products. I lost faith on all of them until I tried MIYOME. Just after a week of using MIYOME, all my Acnes and Pimples were gone. I also have less blackheads. Now, my skin complexion is never better."


1. Why MIYOME MULTI REPAIR ESSENCE’s effect is noticeable within a short period?

MIYOME MULTI REPAIR ESSENCE is specially formulated from natural plants extract. Its stimulant-free ingredient without any chemical additive is suitable for all skin type including sensitive skin. It effectively rebalances the skin pH and maintains the skin at the low acidic condition. The skin can only achieve the optimum performance in absorbing the essential nutrients during a low acidic condition. Also, at this moment, the skin is at its best protective ability, maintaining the optimum elasticity, gloss and hydration.
MIYOME MULTI REPAIR ESSENCE has a pH value at 5.4, which is low acidic and nearest to the normal skin pH. Therefore, it maintains skin pH and enables the skin to always achieve its optimum performance. More nutrients are absorbed and water loss is controlled perfectly, hence, skin problems will be reduced.

MIYOME MULTI REPAIR ESSENCE makes your skin healthy by maintaining the pH at the right condition, improving the skin’s ability in absorbing nutrients while strengthen the skin immune system. It completely seeps into the skin cell for the optimum effect. This is why MIYOME MULTI REPAIR ESSENCE always gives positive effect on any skin type within short period.


2. Will there be any side effect after stop using MIYOME MULTI REPAIR ESSENCE?

It is totally free from side effect as all the ingredients are natural extracts. Its specific function is to regulate the imbalance condition of the skin for a healthier complexion. Therefore, it does not cause your skin to become worse than before when you stop applying it. In fact, skin get worse due to the discontinued tender care and skin rebalance after exposure to the harmful pollutants and stimulants. Pursuing an eternal beauty seems to be women’s life long career. In order to gain the success, women should at any time not to forget about skin rebalance and tender care.


WEST MALAYSIA Price:
RM110.00
EAST MALAYSIA Price: RM120.00 (Free Shipping)


@@ SHIPPING FOR WEST MALAYSIA: YOU MAY CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS. ITS DEPENDS ON BUYER LOCATION AND QUANTITY ORDER (^_^)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

You Are Visitor No.

counter