WE HAVE MOVED BACK TO WWW.BEBELOVESHOP.COM WITH MORE GREAT FACILITIES SUCH AS LOG IN CHECK YOUR INFO, TOKENS OR BONUS!! EVERYTHING DONE IN ONE COMPLETE WEBSITE!! VISIT TODAY!! WWW.BEBELOVESHOP.COM

Miyome Hydrating Cleanser *PRE-ORDER*




**PRE-ORDER**
ONLY NEED 10 BOTTLES
PER TRIP (CAN MIX NIGHT CREAM / CLEANSER / TONER)

!! HOT SALE ITEM !!


Recommended by me too! Because IT really changed my life~~



** Item Description **

Cleansing is the most basic step needed in your skin care routine. Without a proper cleansing, it is a waste for applying more and more skin care products.

MIYOME once again devoted to all the ladies with this exclusive beauty care products. Upon celebrating the brand new year, MIYOME is introducing the intensive moisture cleansing product as the ultimate series for all the beauties.

MIYOME’s cleanser and moisturizer contain of all the natural plants extract which is almost neutral to the skin. Therefore, it deeply penetrates into the skin layer for an effective cleansing. It also improves the condition of the epidermis and the problem of uneven complexion colour. MIYOME’s intensive moisture cleansing foam containing of Vitamin-C which is able to increase the moisture balancing during the cleansing process to prevent dehydration. More important, Vitamin-C is helpful in regenerating the collagen needed to recover a firm and resilient skin. This intensive moisture cleansing foam provides you with the low pH balance which works the perfect for cleansing your skin.



Name: Wong Ai Chi
Age: 21
Career: Student
Comment:

"Saturday, May 06, 2006 - I wish to share with you what MIYOME has done to me. It boosts my self-confidence. I used to suffer from Acnes, higger pores. I tried numerous ways and spent a lot of money to cure them but to no avail.
But a few weeks after using MIYOME, I have totally changed. I have now got a fairer, radiant and smoother complexion. It's so.... good that I’m now sharing with you and all my friends of my experience with MIYOME.
From,
Wong Ai Chi"




Name: Sabrina Wai
Age: 23
Comment:

"Friday, April 07, 2006 - I was skeptical at first when a friend of mine approached me on MIYOME. I finally tried MIYOME after my friend’s persistent advice and encouragement. After a few weeks, symptoms disappeared. All my other friends told me that I now look fairer and my Acnes are gone forever. Now, I have no problem taking photos of myself. In the beginning, there are some symptoms appeared.

After my friend's advice and encouragement-I tried a week more. From there onwards, all friends told me I have fairer complexion, reducing of Acnes. Now, I have more confidence to take photo as I’m now the fairest and beautiful among them all."




Name: Shannie
Age: 26
Comment:

"Monday, February 06, 2006 - I have never had my problem with my skin since childhood. Things started to go wrong during my university days. My face was full of Acnes and Pimples. It failed to improve even after I tried so many skin care products. I lost faith on all of them until I tried MIYOME. Just after a week of using MIYOME, all my Acnes and Pimples were gone. I also have less blackheads. Now, my skin complexion is never better."



WEST MALAYSIA Price:
RM110.00
EAST MALAYSIA Price: RM120.00 (Free Shipping)


@@ SHIPPING FOR WEST MALAYSIA: YOU MAY CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS. ITS DEPENDS ON BUYER LOCATION AND QUANTITY ORDER (^_^)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

You Are Visitor No.

counter